SERVICES - NO SHOW
If you have scheduled an appointment for massage or counseling, and for some reason can't make it, please give us a cancelation notice at least 24hrs before the time of the appointment. Otherwise, full fee applies.
Please read the following policies carefully.
If low enrollment or other circumstances occur beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel classes 10 business days before they begin. If that occurs, those registered will be notified and will receive a full refund of their paid workshop fee.
We make reasonable efforts to notify registered students as soon as a class has been cancelled. We will e-mail or call all registered students on record.
We advise students not to make final travel arrangements until they receive registration confirmation (a receipt from the school when you registered or an email if paid online).
Eyes Wide Open is not liable for any travel-related expenses or expenses related to any changes in travel arrangements.
If you register for one of our classes and find you cannot attend, please notify us as soon as possible:
- With advance notice of at least 7 days, we can reschedule you to another class or issue a full refund- less a $25 administrative charge per registrant
- With anything less than 7 days of advance notice, we will credit your prepaid amount toward another scheduled class within the next calendar year
If you do not attend your scheduled class without making prior arrangements with us, all amounts are credited towards a future class, good for one year. Exceptions will be considered if you are able to provide written documentation of an emergency.
Once you begin a class, all fees are non-refundable but if you find an emergency prevents you from completing the class, you may make arrangements with us to complete the program on another scheduled date or will receive Florida credits for an equivalent number of hours you were present in the class. NCBTMB does not allow to credit partial credits.
ONLINE CLASSES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
For the courses offered by correspondence, registrants can pay online, download the materials and submit the test online. Their certificates will be emailed as soon as the test is graded.
For the live courses, please register directly at the location specified on the calendar found at the bottom of the home page. Only exception are classes offered at the Eyes Wide Open location in Bonita Springs, in which case you can pay online using our secure server either at this website or at http://www.silviacasabianca.com.
For registration deadlines, please call Ceusonlineflorida at (239) 948-9444. If we were not available, we will return your call as soon as possible.
Registrants can transfer to another seminar if space is available. Registrants will receive a full value voucher good for one year, for a future seminar.
Conditions of Attendance
I understand that I am registering for instruction in a class that may involve exercises, on hand practice, labs and demonstrations. I understand that in a group setting the instructor cannot always monitor my physical, emotional, and psychological limits, and that I am therefore responsible for assessing the risk any activity poses to me, and choosing a safe course of action for myself.
I agree to assume the risk and responsibility for any injuries or damages suffered by me arising out of my participation in this class.
Use of Photography
While attending an EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com conference, or participating in any other EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com event, EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com may be taking photographs of participants. Some of these photographs will be used by EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com for promotional, educational, or informational purposes in its catalogs, brochures, website and newsletters. By attending an EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com conference, or participating in any other EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com event, the students agrees that EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com may take photographs that include student's image and that such photographs may be used by EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com only for promotional, educational, and informational purposes without compensation to the student of any kind.
The use of recording devices is strictly forbidden during workshops, conferences, keynote speeches, events, or any other EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com programs.
Personal Information EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com gathers
The information we receive from you helps us personalize and continually improve your EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Websites or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as sending you brochures, customizing your EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com experience, improving our customer service, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com 's Websites uses temporary cookies. Cookies are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing the website. These pieces of information allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of the website more useful. The visitor can alter web browser settings to turn off cookies or allow the computer to display a warning each time a cookie is being received.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
We don’t share or 'rent' information for mailings with any other business.
- Secure Sockets Layer: To protect the security of your information while you are visiting EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com 's websites, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software that encrypts the personal identifiable information you input.
Credit Card Transactions
- Secure Sockets Layer: To protect the security of your information while you are visiting EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com 's websites, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts the personal identifiable information you input.
- Minors: Minors (anyone under the age of 18) are not eligible to pay for EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com services and we ask that minors do not submit credit card information. EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com is not responsible for a minor's use of their parent's credit card.
- Incorrect or Fraudulent Information: A credit card transaction may be canceled by EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com if we reasonably determine that the order information you provided is incorrect or fraudulent, or if we reasonably believe the credit card utilized is from an unauthorized party.
EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com believes in your privacy and we have created easy steps for you to limit or control the way EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com communicates with you and shares your information:
- Promotional eMails: If you do not wish to receive promotional emails from EyesWideOpen/Ceusonlineflorida.com such as email blasts, please 'unsubscribe'.