|Thursday, March 9, from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
With Rev. Lorraine Meyer, RM
Akashic records, also known as the“book of life,” is a collection of events and knowledge encoded on the etheric plane and it can be accessed to expand your awareness and enhance your life.
An introductory level, this class is a prerequisite for the April 9th workshop when you will learn how to access the Akashic records.
Notes for the April 8th event:
In the April workshop, each participant receives a copy of Gabrielle Orr's book, AKASHIC RECORDS, One True Love, plus a manual for note taking and a Certificate of Completion.
The April workshop goes from 10am-5pm Workshop - Tution fee is $165 if paid before April 1st. $195 afterwards.
Workshop participants will discover an amazing technique that allows them to connect to their Akashic Records anytime they are seeking guidance, illumination or a new perspective. The exercises in this class are designed to validate that students are accessing their own Akashic Records.
Rev. Lorraine Meyer will first share with you the original, sacred prayer used to access our Akashic Records. She will then guide you through a series of questions designed to assist you in many aspects of your life.
Akashic Records Workshop provides you with
- Agrand opportunity for personal evolution.
- A shift in perception allows you to change and expand your personal belief systems.
- As a result of accessing the records many experience joy, happiness, inner peace and well-being.
Upon completion of this intensive class you will be able to:
• Access your Own Akashic Records.
• Use a tool that will forever be a source of profoundly illuminating growth,
insight and guidance.
• Identify and track patterns that no longer serve you, find the origin of these
patterns and how to shift them.
• Ground yourself and live your life with an open heart.
Contact ancestors and loved ones.
• Retrieve information regarding any given event in the past, present or possible future.
• Gain insight regarding familiar and unfamiliar subjects
Please bring your lunch.
*No alcohol or recreational drugs at least 24 hours before the class.