JOIN DR CASABIANCA AT ASANAI RETREAT CENTER IN COSTA RICA - APRIL
Dr. SILVIA CASABIANCA, Reiki Master will be leading the retreat
AWAKENING THE HEART WITH REIKI at the ASANAI FOR LIFE retreat center in Costa Rica
Apr 05, 2020, 3:00 PM – Apr 12, 2020, 8:00 AM Click here for more detailed info and to register
18 FLCEUs for Massage Therapists
Become a Reiki practitioner or if you're already one, go a step further...
What you learn
• Reiki LEVEL I: learn to use Reiki a tool to connect with our multidimensional body.
• History of Reiki and meaning of the word Reiki. Five components of Reiki
• Our multidimensional body. Healing as a return to wholeness
• Gassho meditation. Chakra balancing.
• Breathing exercises
• Gaining awareness of our multidimensional body through movement.
• Treatment protocols for self and others
• Reiki, a tool to developing empathy and compassion for self, others and the planet.
• Notions of brain science: Neuroplasticity, mirror neurons.
• Stress responses/emotional regulation.
• Mindfulness basics
• Negativity bias: How fear trumps love –Pumping up a positivity bias.
• Go Kai –Reiki precepts.
• Shame and guilt, obstacles to love.
• Exploring own vulnerabilities & restrictive believes through movement expression.
• Learn to scan the energetic body
Receive Reiki attunements and become a Reiki practitioner (Or a reattunment if you're already a practitioner)
Register in advance and save:
• Early bird special: pay in full by Dec 5th 2020and get a $250 discount.
• Monthly payment plans available. (Click here for full info on for prices)
We’re wired for love and compassion.
Advances in neuroscience now prove much of what spirituality teaches. Love and compassion are a deep part of us, and we can activate a body-response system to become more compassionate.
In an era characterized by material possession, technological progression, and refinement of the intellect, compassion is still needed to uplift and evolve humanity. While technology and material items can make daily life more convenient, it cannot replace the energy of compassion that’s needed in this world.
Can we train ourselves to respond to adversity with true benevolence, rather than with antagonism, aggression, or avoidance? Can we replace competition with compassion? Science says yes, and this can lead to the conscious evolution of humanity.
Learn how training your mind and body for compassion can transform your life … and raise the global vibration.