Praxis Institute - En Español
With Irene Lopez
DATE: April 18-19, 2015 (18 hours total) 18 FL CEUs, 18 NCBTMB CE hours
In this highly practical class, open to all bodyworkers, learn how to use a combination of oriental practices (Yoga, Thai massage and Shiatsu) to:
1. Help the client achieve balance,
2. Use your body in more efficient ways while working with a client,
3. Learn to balance your own body,
4. Use your breath in a synchronized way while you work with a client, and
5. Practice the art of presence to improve client-therapist relationships
Oriental Massage by foot is an original technique combining Shiatsu, Thai massage and walking on your back. It is performed on a mat, using two bars on the ceiling to aid the therapist to keep their balance while walking on the client's back. It is recommended fto alleviate pain, and for achieving relaxation. It offers all the health benefits of therapeutic massage.
Irene Lopez has been a massage therapist since 1999. She learned Acupuncture in Argentina and has been trained in Shiatsu, Thai Massage and Yoga in the United States, She runs a very successful practice at the "Gable's Massage Spot" in Coral Gables.
She is an expert on oriental massage and walking on your back techniques as well as passive stretching.
$285 en la puerta
$265 1 mes antes del seminario
Cupo limitado a 24 estudiantes